So, stress and general busyness made me forget to add a changelog post regarding 0.25-beta, so I’ll roll this into the changelog post for 0.26-beta. Not cool, but it is what it is.
- Full Emoji support, courtesy of the EmojiOne project
- Like and Unlikes were broken on localised system.
- There was a wrong label on one of the input fields for the Page update template.
- Find More Friends was temporarily broken
- Now only Groups you’re already a member of show up in your profile
- There was a critical bug that allowed anyone to see any content in any Group.
- Updating a user avatar resulted in both a positive and negative response
- Sending messages from a users profile is no longer broken
- You can once again post pictures to comments
- Page names are now unique. Duplicate names are no longer allowed
- Fixed the problem with profile information not being displayed
- The Active Users widget once again show the default avatar, of a custom one hasn’t been uploaded.
- We’ve added a Users page that has all signed up users listed
- Pages can now receive private messages
- Hidden Groups have been added
- Group Admins can now invite users to groups
- Pages can now be shared between several users
- It is now possible to bulk accept users into Groups
- Profile avatars now have cachebusting enabled.