Here’s the changelog for 0.27-beta, released on this day in the Year of our Lord 2016. It is a doozy, that drags a longstanding issue out behind the chemical shed for summary execution. A big thank you to Per Sikker Hansen, who pulled out the awesomeness and fixed our notifications issues.
- Notifications has been completely overhauled and should work much much better now.
- Notification readability has also been given a healthy boost.
- Profile header dimensions have been locked down.
- Fixed the missing redirect on friendship, relationship and group notifications.
- You should now be able to delete dynamically loaded content.
- Updating your profile header image now works as intended.
- Contributors to pages can now switch to pages.
- Delete buttons are working again.
- Accepting or rejecting group membership applications no longer trigger a global accept.
- Likes are now visible on relationship posts.