Here’s the changelog for 0.29-beta. Yes, we skipped a changelog post for 0.28-beta. No, we probably aren’t going to do anything about that.
- UX has been enhanced for admin users.
- Admin users now have a more reliable tool to do lookups in the list of users.
- We’ve added a button on a Page’s, well, page so you can send a private message to a Page.
- It was possible to create groups with no name. That is no longer possible.
- Pages can now delete their updates.
- Page creation will now actually trigger either a confirmation or an error upon attempted creation.
- We’ve fixed an issue with notifications, that means that users should no longer get notifications for Pages with whom they share an ID.
- Admins can now edit users, whereas before they ended up editing themselves.