UPDATE: We found a copy-writer hero!
Kin needs your help. Specifically, we’re looking for someone familiar with Kin who can help produce knowledgebase articles and create helpful FAQ posts.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone familiar with Kin who can help produce knowledgebase articles and create helpful FAQ posts. We want someone who can join the team, and help create articles that explain how to use all the different functions available to users.
The project is growing, and while current team members all think it would be fun to create this kind of content we just don’t have the time.
You decide when and how you work, and the effort you put in (as long as content gets produced at a somewhat steady rate).
- Excellent written english skills
- A user friendly tone in writing
- Self-starter and self-motivator
Nice to haves:
- Excellent written skills in several languages
- Experience using Kin (but if you don’t we’ll get you up to speed)
- Honor and glory
- The gratitude of a global community
- The occasional beer/coffee/soda/beverage-of-choice when donations permit
If you’re interested in giving us a hand, head over to the contact page and reach out.