The roadmap is divided into three sections; Current, Planned and Some Day. Hopefully, the categories are somewhat self-describing.
The roadmap is by no means a complete and total overview of work planned or being done.
- Expanding API and myKin to support multiple organisers for a game.
- Expanding API, Client and myKin to support the management of Locations and Areas in the text roleplay module.
- Expanding API, Client and myKin to support the management of NPCs.
- Expanding API and Client to support Groups and Pages.
- Third-Party integration; enabling partners to manage game characters and players outside of myKin.
- Private Messaging; both 1-to-1 and group messaging.
- Character Metadata API
- Friend API
- Relationship API
- Mobile apps
- Desktop Apps
- Dedicated chat client
In no specific order, and with no specific priority.
- Enable Reaction Emoji customisation per game.
- Enable custom stylesheet, for visual customisation.
- Probably a million more tiny little things …